E
elise
Guest
Please pray that ### will be separated from the world.
Lord I pray that ### will not be able to go to party on Friday and any other day.
Lord please give him good Christian friends and do not let him to drink, do drugs, smoke or just live a hedonist life.
Lord I pray that you will sanctify him and help him to realize that he belongs to you and was created by you.
LORD PLEASE speak to ###.
thank you in Jesus name amen
Lord I pray that ### will not be able to go to party on Friday and any other day.
Lord please give him good Christian friends and do not let him to drink, do drugs, smoke or just live a hedonist life.
Lord I pray that you will sanctify him and help him to realize that he belongs to you and was created by you.
LORD PLEASE speak to ###.
thank you in Jesus name amen
