2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
God of Hope, God of LIFE, Jesus my Savior you can change ###'s life. Human effort accomplishes nothing: I pray that you will reveal yourself to ### now...thank you LORD in advance for saving him amen!
Replies
2
Views
120
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I who are struggling to cope after my long term anxiety problems. ### means the world to me and ### needs the support ### deserves after helping me so much. Many many thanks for your prayers.
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
Father help me find the ### that YOU want me to have when we move at the end of the month. Open Doors only you can Open and Close doors only you Can close. Father I trust that you will grant me the ### you want me to have. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
153
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. My husband exhausted all unemployment extensions last month and we have no income. Please pray that we make it through this storm, that we may get the assistance we need to survive. Please pray for peace in our hearts and that my nerves will calm, that God shows us the...
Replies
2
Views
147
  • Locked
I pray oh God of the universe, give this child a financial breakthrough. Give her this job Amen.
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
Father give ### a sale and take away this pressure. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
I was supposed to talk with someone on the phone today concerning a job. For some reason I ended up not talking with the person who is the owner of the business with whom I should have spoken. I need this job badly as I have none. Please pray that I can talk with the right person tomorrow, and...
Replies
5
Views
92
E
  • Locked
Lord please help ### to get to know you more and separate him from the world. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
Lórd please take away this unhappy feelings and bring happiness. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
Need a sale, I am on the fire list. Need a sale. I am losing my mind with this preassure. thanks for your prayers
Replies
6
Views
162
Back
Top Bottom