Tough Relationship Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria28
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria28

Guest
Please pray for ### and I who are struggling to cope after my long term anxiety problems. ### means the world to me and ### needs the support ### deserves after helping me so much. Many many thanks for your prayers.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be receiving an offer to my dream job in higher education. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new knowledge, skills, and experience, while continuing to look after...
Replies
9
Views
168
Earlier this week / month / year I posted the prayer below. Well today is the day after my interview and I have been offered the position but only one day a week due ti funding difficulties. This is huge and a miracle, I have always been told that it would not happen and getting any position...
Replies
10
Views
207
Praise Lord Jesus, in this battle that the one God made for me and the one who made me for, the power of unified prayer from all of you and all these other brothers and sisters I’ve enlisted to lift our voice to the throne of grace has been answered by Him with significant forward progress...
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom