2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly father, I pray for Christians with large families. I pray that you will give them the grace to raise their children to honor you and bring glory to your name. Their children will grow up honoring their parents and testify to the goodness of God in their lives. When you bless these...
Replies
3
Views
114
B
  • Locked
I am ### and my son is ###, we migrated to UK for a better life after his father died of HIV. I have remarried and since my son coming to UK is been a problem. He has joined bad friends, does not want to go to work nor school. Now he is a father to a 1-week-old baby. I have tried to give my son...
Replies
8
Views
224
L
  • Locked
when my ### go in front of the parole they let me out here for i can go home to my family and kids i am get marry i go home to my new i know the lord will let me go home to
Replies
3
Views
115
K
  • Locked
I am in my fifth week of pregnancy and started to spot after suffering a miscarriage in June. I asked that you please pray with me, esp. to St. Gerard to keep me sane through this and my baby safe and healthy and with me. I am so scared right now. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
162
Barneey
B
E
  • Locked
Lord I pray without ceasing... I will keep praying no matter what...LORD I am obedient to you..You are my GOD, you created me and I am obedient to you... Let your will be done in my life...Lead me LORD... You are great and worthy to be praised... in JESUS name amen
Replies
2
Views
94
E
  • Locked
You are my GOD... give me eyes to see what I cannot comprehend... Lord I pray that you will show me the bigger picture and give me your peace... I pray that you will give me grace to see beyond this moment... show me that there is nothing left to fear. in JESUS name amen
Replies
3
Views
157
E
  • Locked
Lord I pray that you will reach out for ### now.... In Jesus name amen.
Replies
3
Views
82
D
  • Locked
tomorrow the real estate agent is going to try tp sell our land. please pray for favor
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters Please pray God for the forgiveness of his sins Please pray ###'s faith in God increases hugely, and the anxieties and worries are freed from ###, that ### trusts God and keeps his heart and eyes on Father God and love on Father God and fill ### with such beautiful...
Replies
2
Views
81
C
  • Locked
Need more hours at my job
Replies
4
Views
105
Back
Top Bottom