Lord I pray without ceasing... I will keep praying ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Lord I pray without ceasing... I will keep praying no matter what...LORD I am obedient to you..You are my GOD, you created me and I am obedient to you... Let your will be done in my life...Lead me LORD... You are great and worthy to be praised... in JESUS name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because we were scammed out of our funds to buy a property we were desperate for accommodation and so my son's partner offered us accommodation in their family home. They are not believers but are of the Muslim faith. It is extremely challenging...
Replies
10
Views
179
All Honour Glory and Ptaise to my Lird and Savior Jesus Christ and God the Fathet. Scripture reads to “ pray without ceasing” I am doing my best to follow that word as I continue to petition for my relocation the funds to make that special visit and my friends in restriction of his bank account...
Replies
17
Views
255
AI Overview How You Can Pray Without Ceasing "Pray without ceasing" from 1 Thessalonians 5:17 means cultivating a constant, conscious awareness of God's presence and maintaining a heart ready for communication, rather than a literal, unending stream of words. It involves a continuous mindset of...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom