2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
I am ### weeks pregnant with our first child. My progesterone levels came back low but not problematic. We pray that our baby will continue to grow and come out healthy and strong. Also pray that I will have a healthy and strong pregnancy. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
150
E
  • Locked
Lord... Have your way with ###.... bless him Lord... I call on your name without ceasing... LORD please touch ### now...speak to him through your Spirit.. may he understand that the ONLY LIVING GOD is reaching out for him. Lord please break through the barriers now... God thank you, you are...
Replies
2
Views
141
L
  • Locked
my name is ### --- i need for when my lawyer go in front of the parole board they tell him i can go home i been in here to lock i need to get home to my family and my kids and i am get marry to my name is ### --- my fiance name is ### --- he need lord real bad i know god anwser prayer he need...
Replies
3
Views
116
E
  • Locked
In darkness God's truth shines most clear. Thank you LORD for salvation, love, hope, faith, grace, freedom. LORD .. where the Spirit of the LORD there is freedom. Come Holy Spirit and fill us.... thank you and let your will be done my God and Savior.... in Jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
178
  • Locked
That my friend ### and I work thing out. We are wonderful together. God please bring us back together please!!! I miss her companionship.
Replies
3
Views
93
L
  • Locked
I am posting this prayer not to ask of anything from our heavenly Father but to thank him for answering my prayers. Almighty Father I thank you for granting MY REQUEST IN THAT YOU VINDICATE MY NAME & THAT THE CHARGES THAT WERE UNJUSTLY PLACED AGAINST ME BE DROPPED.. Thank you Lord. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
88
E
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for ### that electricity will not be shut off. And pray for financial blessings, faith, strength, hope, peace, emotional balance, and healing. Thank you God bless you all!!
Replies
4
Views
143
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. She is in extreme turmoil with her husband. He is being and threatening to kick her out.
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
God I come to you, to thank you for all what I have for my ###, my ###, my home. thank you for taking care of all that I can't handle. I trust in you I know that you are here working things out for me. My home, my job and my marriage restoration. Thank you God for turning things around in my...
Replies
3
Views
121
B
  • Locked
Please say a prayer for me, I've been unemployed for ### years and it's been a very hardship on me and my family. I know God has a plan for me so I need some direction.
Replies
6
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom