Prayer Of Thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter lin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lin

Guest
I am posting this prayer not to ask of anything from our heavenly Father but to thank him for answering my prayers.
Almighty Father I thank you for granting MY REQUEST IN THAT YOU VINDICATE MY NAME & THAT THE CHARGES THAT WERE UNJUSTLY PLACED AGAINST ME BE DROPPED..
Thank you Lord.
Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I thank you for the grace that you have given to my daughter that she was able to pass all her subjects this 2nd sem. I also pray that you will continue to guide her as she enter into her 3rd year. Thank you Lord for all the goodness you have shown to our family. This i pray Amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
133
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
5
Views
114
I few weeks ago I posted a prayer request for deliverance against Satanic attacks especially during exams. Two of those Satanic attacks happened before two very important math tests. That would have determined my academic progression adding a year to my degree. It was an unexplained disaster...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom