That my friend ### and I work thing out. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddlinjohn

Prayer Partner
That my friend ### and I work thing out. We are wonderful together. God please bring us back together please!!! I miss her companionship.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Lord to draw my friend ### towards Him and to draw us together, as I have developed deep genuine feelings for her and I know that I could be a light for the Lord in her life and show her the type of love that God expects for a man to love a woman... Thanks in advance for your...
Replies
10
Views
250
hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
229
Please in The Name of Jesus pray for my Friend who works so hard and so much and is not having the best day @ Work That whoever is on her back will Back off And Realize how hard she works and how hard she tries Please Pray for My ### surgery on Thursday and Most of all her soul For God to Show...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom