Lord... Have your way with ###.... bless him Lord... ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter elise
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elise

Guest
Lord... Have your way with ###.... bless him Lord... I call on your name without ceasing... LORD please touch ### now...speak to him through your Spirit.. may he understand that the ONLY LIVING GOD is reaching out for him. Lord please break through the barriers now... God thank you, you are great and awesome. I praise you, I worship you in Spirit and in Truth... You are my Fortress... You are LOVE... God thank you... in Jesus name amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to first acknowledge that Jesus is my LORD and SAVIOR! I pray for all request here that everyone's needs be met. As for my personal request, both me and my wife have a little ministry here in ###. Two Saturdays a month we street feed and we give out free clothing. I am asking the LORD to...
Replies
10
Views
325
Lord please have your way draw me close and protect me and my family
Replies
8
Views
399
Lord I come before you surrendering my all asking you to take over my life. Lord please help to speak only things that are life help me to stop cussing. I only want to please you Lord touch me. Please keep your hands of protection over my children. Help ### to walk. Lord deliver my husband from...
Replies
5
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom