Prayer For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinksylk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinksylk

Guest
I am ### weeks pregnant with our first child. My progesterone levels came back low but not problematic. We pray that our baby will continue to grow and come out healthy and strong. Also pray that I will have a healthy and strong pregnancy.

Thank you for all of your prayers.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord bless this mother with a safe pregnancy and help her through the pregnancy in Jesus' name. I pray, amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
i pray for you in jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for my pregnancy that my baby is strong and healthy. Also, please pray that my body is strong and healthy to sustain my pregnancy. I have had some ### lately at also ### along.
Replies
14
Views
200
I’ve had ### miscarriages and I found out last week that I’m pregnant. My levels are low right now and I need prayer that my hcg levels will rise accordingly to have a healthy baby.
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,682
Messages
16,791,301
Members
649,267
Latest member
glenfru

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom