2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Lord, please help me to be a better person..to put me on the right path in my career and to please be a better mother to these children who need me. And please help cure me from my loneliness.
Replies
9
Views
166
S
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that all charges are dismissed against him when he goes to court on Thursday and his contract with the army will be restored.
Replies
7
Views
162
  • Locked
Lord God, Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Answer my request. Watch over me tonight. Help me please. Forgive my sins. Give me peace. In Jesus' Name I pray.
Replies
5
Views
167
M
  • Locked
May your name be praised always, I have faith and know that you are the lord of lords and king of kings. I don't know what is going here, it seems as if my world is upside down and I know I can't turn it around, everything is upon me financially and physically it seems as if I can't carry this...
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in everything in my life, I need you more than ever now to keep my love in my life... I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me and that it be in your will for us to one day be married... I...
Replies
8
Views
132
  • Locked
Pray the The Lord will bring Salvation into my home for my Family Members. I know with God all things are possible I trust that he will bring salvation to my home In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
144
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
5
Views
107
J
  • Locked
My wife and I have lived separate for going ### years b/c of our job situation and her finishing school. I have taken a very frustrating position working second shift but we still only get to spend about an hour a day together. I have found what I think will be a good position and have made it...
Replies
9
Views
178
jdh35806
J
  • Locked
Hey everybody, I'm just posting tonight to remind the prayer intercessors Friday is the day to pray for. I want you to pray about debt collection company to: ###. I pray they will agree to reduce or better my debt. I want a better outcome, and wouldn't mind paying it off.
Replies
7
Views
138
  • Locked
Greetings in the name of Jesus I am battling in my spiritual life and the calling seem to be dying within me. I am called to Apostolic Ministry. I have planted a number of churches but since 2008 things went the other way. I have tried all I can to go back to my roots of my calling but it's so...
Replies
7
Views
216
Back
Top Bottom