Repair/restore A Broken Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenn1978
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenn1978

Guest
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want us to be happy for a long time to come. I want all women & distractions to go away. I want love, respect, honor, loyalty, and faithfulness for both of us. In Jesus name I pray... Amen!!!

“Lord Jesus Christ,

I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness and now turn from everything which I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever.

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Amen.”
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I ask for prayers to restore my relationship with my partner, we are now seperated, I also ask for prayers for employment and financial restoration. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
139
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Please pray with me -- Dear Lord, Thank you for your love. There has been so much unnecessary misunderstanding and hurt between ### and me. Please open, calm, and change ###'s heart and mind to me and heal and restore our relationship. Place in him caring, understanding, and the desire to be...
Replies
9
Views
610
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom