Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in everything in my life, I need you more than ever now to keep my love in my life... I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me and that it be in your will for us to one day be married... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray that you fulfill my hearts desires. AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for God's comfort and strength. I know how to feel hurt or heartbroken, so I am asking you LORD heal this person and bring your love that wash away all pain and bring her your peace and strength and assurance you are with her. Reach her friend and touch his heart and remind him of their love, bring healing to this relationship, touch his life, so he can experience God's love too, thank you LORD, in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
127
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you right now. You know my struggles and story. I need you more than ever. I pray you watch over all my grandchildren, protect them, keep them safe, and out of trouble, come into their lives and guide them in the right direction. I pray my daughter ### gets a better...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom