2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, as I arise And bend my knee to pray I ask please place your guiding hand Upon this busy day All my yesterdays are said and done Tomorrow may never be But I give you full reign over this day To make the best of me May each little word I speak Be filtered through your love May...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
I pray that ### sees what a wonderful person I am to be with. How much fun we have had out there paddling 2 miles off shore together. That she misses my companionship. How nice it is that we can be our selves around each other not worry that the other is going anywhere. I truly love her for...
Replies
6
Views
281
  • Locked
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body and now it's on the right side too. I don't know what it is but it is starting to affect my overall health and mood. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you PLEASE lay your hands on me and deliver me...
Replies
2
Views
112
A
  • Locked
Please pray I might make each choice and decision these next few weeks, months, and year with the Lord and not make poor choices on my own without his blessing. I know he is always with me but I ask you would pray for me, financially, careerwise, and most importantly in my relationship's in love...
Replies
7
Views
117
  • Locked
prayer for ###. ### steals from his job ### put a hex on his boss to get his way
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to reveal to ###, that she has hurt me more than anyone will ever know. I love her with every fiber in my body, and that I've always shown her love, care, kindness, support, and treated her like a queen. I've always pampered and pet her, and now she's sharing her life...
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray for my friend to get in a better job to help her family get ahead and to relieve her stress she's been having. I pray it be your will to help her and her husband be financially and emotionally content. I believe in Your good, in Jesus' name, AMEN
Replies
4
Views
114
T
  • Locked
A prayer for my son...............he is struggling and cannot find his way.
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
I hurt sometimes but I know God is blessing me so when I start to hurt I remember who I serve and that always gives me peace I praise you Lord even in the wilderness
Replies
2
Views
85
  • Locked
Dear Lord please keep me safe and secure in my small little world that I live in, please keep all evil influences away from me, it could be people, television, movies, etc. Lord you know what dirties my flesh and heart also, Lord please bring me some security at my job, I love to work but I do...
Replies
5
Views
211
Back
Top Bottom