dawnofthemornin
Servant
Dear Lord please keep me safe and secure in my small little world that I live in, please keep all evil influences away from me, it could be people, television, movies, etc. Lord you know what dirties my flesh and heart also, Lord please bring me some security at my job, I love to work but I do not like to be belittled and mistreated. Lord I know I have a past full of abuse and neglect and controlling people who have made it hard for me to trust people. I pray Lord that you will cover me with your promises you have made on the cross. Dear Lord please let me have my own place once again and I promise that I will not live a fleshly living, I have learned from the past and will pray daily for strength and control, a place that will allow dogs. Amen
###
###
