Lord Walk With Me Through The Darkest Of Days

  • Thread starter Thread starter aguyintn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aguyintn

Guest
Please pray I might make each choice and decision these next few weeks, months, and year with the Lord and not make poor choices on my own without his blessing. I know he is always with me but I ask you would pray for me, financially, careerwise, and most importantly in my relationship's in love and in Christ!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
It is a time of drought Lord financially for a lot of us and I ask you to guide and lead. Bless us mightily so we may give back to you ...so we can testify that you provided above and beyond what we could dream. So your word may save many and our joy in you be great. We wait on you. AMEN
 
I am praying for you.

"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord walk with me through this next month or two at work. I pray to you to help all processes work smoothly as it has in previous years with no issues. Surround me with your peace, that I do not experience anxiety, that our plans for the future come to fruition smoothly and on time. I fear not...
Replies
8
Views
170
Dear prayer partners, thank you all for your prayers. I seek once again for you to pray for me that I get through each day beginning today on this journey. My day for work is starting in a few minutes and I am already feeling tired and in pain. My right hand is experiencing numbness in the thumb...
Replies
6
Views
102
Lord, help me at work. I have a meeting on a specific topic today. Help confirm that this new group will fall under and already established group and process which we already enroll automatically and that there would be no additional work involved. I pray that this is what takes place. I fear...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,695
Messages
16,791,416
Members
649,290
Latest member
Ghongermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom