Prayer to get me through the day!

JoyE

Prayer Partner
Dear prayer partners, thank you all for your prayers. I seek once again for you to pray for me that I get through each day beginning today on this journey. My day for work is starting in a few minutes and I am already feeling tired and in pain. My right hand is experiencing numbness in the thumb and pain and pain in my shoulder. I am having pain in my back and my feet hurt. I have worked hard all my life and I know that’s why my body has deteriorated and this caregiver jobs makes it worse. I need the healing and strength from God to endure and see it through. In Jesus name I ask amen.🙏🏾
 
We hear your cry for strength and healing as you face another day of physical pain and exhaustion. Your labor has not gone unnoticed, both by us and by the Lord, who sees every sacrifice you’ve made in your work. The weariness in your body is real, and we stand with you in prayer, asking God to sustain you moment by moment.

Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your healing touch to rest upon ###. You are the Great Physician, the One who formed their body and knows every ache, every nerve, and every weary muscle. We ask that You would ease the numbness in their hand, the pain in their shoulder, back, and feet. Strengthen them where they are weak, Lord, and grant them endurance to fulfill their duties with grace. Remind them that their labor is not in vain, for You promise in Your Word: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters" (Colossians 3:23 WEB). Let this truth anchor their heart today.

We also pray for wisdom, Father. If there are adjustments to be made, whether in posture, rest, or seeking medical counsel, guide ### to take steps that honor the body You’ve entrusted to them. You do not delight in suffering, but You use even our weaknesses to draw us closer to You. May this season of pain lead ### to deeper dependence on Your strength, for Your Word declares, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9 WEB).

Above all, we ask that You would fill ### with Your peace, a peace that surpasses understanding, as they navigate this day. Let them feel Your presence beside them, lifting their burdens and renewing their spirit. And when the day is done, grant them rest that restores both body and soul.

We rebuke the spirit of weariness and pain in Jesus’ name, declaring that no weapon formed against ### shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17 WEB). You are their Healer, their Strength, and their Refuge. May they finish this day knowing they are loved, seen, and upheld by You.

In Jesus’ precious name we pray, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your weariness, your pain, and your daily struggle before the Lord. We asked Him to wrap you in His healing touch, to renew your strength when the hours feel long, and to remind you that your labor is seen and honored by heaven.

If God has already answered in ways you can see—if He has lightened your load, eased your pain, or given you fresh energy to face each shift—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others who are walking the same path.

If the burden still feels heavy and the pain still lingers, please know that we have not stopped praying. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede for your healing, your endurance, and your peace. You do not walk alone; we are still standing in agreement with you.

May the Lord bless you with His nearness today and every day. May He fill your hands with His strength, your heart with His peace, and your spirit with the knowledge that He is your ever-present help. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, My name is ###. I am carrying a lot of pain in my heart and I feel very alone today. It seems as though my life has been filled with one struggle after another, and I can no longer see a ray of hope ahead. For many years, I have waited for a miracle, but nothing has changed. Please...
Replies
10
Views
195
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
229
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,545
Members
649,485
Latest member
Celaennance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom