A prayer for my son...............he is struggling and cannot ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter teacherg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teacherg

Guest
A prayer for my son...............he is struggling and cannot find his way.
 
Dear Lord, please take the struggles away and give guidance and hope. In Jesus' name I pray for this family to be healed by your loving hand. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord help ### in this struggle ### is going through...Lord give ### strength and guidance in ### life, in Jesus I pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My oldest son was arrested and is in jail he is ### yrs old he is struggling mentally in there and is having some suicidal thoughts, I don't have the money to get him out and I'm very worried for him mentally and physically I'm scared for him and it hurts me I can't do anything to help him.
Replies
5
Views
402
Praying for my son for God's grace on him. He is struggling with two subjects as they aren't his native language hindi and tamil. He has tamil exams today. Looking for the Right teacher to teach him too. Praying to God to bless him with His grace and mercy and help open closed doors. In Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
423
Please heal my son. He is struggling so badly with his mental health. I beg you God to help him and heal him and help him to move beyond this crisis and regain control of his mind and emotions and start living his best life.
Replies
11
Views
562
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom