2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
### didn't come home from school today and this isn't like her, although some strange things have happened with her lately. ### is so stressed. ### is here to comfort and the ### left after reporting this to the police, he is with his older brother and ###. We are praying that she show up before...
Replies
7
Views
144
G
  • Locked
Your relationship is going through a difficult time right now. I don't even know if I'm dating him or not. He became cold, and I tried everything—talking to him, giving him space—but he acted cold. Now, I just ask to be able to forgive him and anyone who has betrayed me. We've had a lot of...
2
Replies
10
Views
172
C
  • Locked
Please pray over my business finances so that I can serve God without distraction
Replies
5
Views
143
  • Locked
Praise God, please brethren, help. I am so stressed. My daughter is it the school or her friend? When she went back to school, an inspection was done and they were found with drugs. She has been expelled. Please, what do I do?
Replies
7
Views
135
  • Locked
I am getting hurt often by people's words, please pray that I will not get hurt and people will not hurt me by their words.
Replies
8
Views
231
  • Locked
Please pray that my heart's desire be granted, the return of the love of my life, my one true love. I pray that my ### may have healed his wounds from the past and forgiven all that has gone wrong. Lord, help my ### be able to follow his heart to his desire and love for me and permanently...
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
I am not able to maintain a steady prayer life and spiritual life. Please pray that I will have a steady prayer life and spiritual life and Lord will strengthen me spiritually.
Replies
5
Views
176
  • Locked
Please Lord Jesus I ask for your strength. I am so lonely, I have lost my love and need to ### to come back to me. He was my backbone he helped me. Please Lord I am thankful for all your blessing I just want to feel alive with love and happiness. Please Lord. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
122
1
  • Locked
I would like for someone please pray for my big brother he is in the hospital with bleeding in the middle of his brain. Do to high blood pressure and the doctors said that he might and might not make it. Can someone please send our family a miracle healing prayer for him please.
Replies
8
Views
159
?
  • Locked
I pray my kids will start to feel better and heal fully! I pray to God!
Replies
6
Views
238
Back
Top Bottom