I would like for someone please pray for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 16hall
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
1

16hall

Guest
I would like for someone please pray for my big brother he is in the hospital with bleeding in the middle of his brain. Do to high blood pressure and the doctors said that he might and might not make it. Can someone please send our family a miracle healing prayer for him please.
 
Last edited:
Heavenly Father, the creator of all things, our ### in Christ comes asking for a healing touch from you. We come standing in agreement that your healing touch will be laid on her ### and that he will be restored by your grace and mercy. We give all glory to you Father for we realize that you are a miracle-working God. We ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God who healed the sick and made the dead live again. Thank you Father. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Father God may you Bless your Children with Christ like strength & peace according to the plans you have set ahead of them.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
Hi everyone, A friend of mine has been tormented by an evil, demon's spirit. My friend is completely blind by the devil, whenever I share and spoke about Jesus and how we need him and he will fill our heart, and give us strength. Can you please pray for a friend of strength to overcome sin...
Replies
8
Views
418
I am going through a lot. I am going through a lot right now. My dad died and then soon after I have had 3 miscarriages without any known reason. I am the only earning member. I am so stuck. I’m financially drained. I have no one to call my family. I don’t feel loved. No one I ever know has...
Replies
14
Views
582
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom