2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ###, she is neither cold nor hot for the lord. Please pray that a spiritual revival will happen in her life, her faith will be strengthened and she will be in fire for the lord, also for her to raise the child in godly ways.
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Continue to keep me in your prayers. I spoke with my lawyer today and I feel a little better about things. Pray that God will allow me to stay with my family and that I will not be incarcerated. I appreciate all of your prayers. God bless.
Replies
7
Views
207
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my job. I have had so many, it's so hard to work in this world in peace. Now I found a new job and now I'm making $### every.### weeks and I work so hard and it's so frustrating. I feel like I'll never have a future. I can't afford college plus I don't like the college...
Replies
7
Views
200
H
  • Locked
Father GOD I pray and ask that you please bless me with the time off work, and the money to go to ### and pick up my daughter. (###) so she can spend spring-break with us in Jesus name. I PRAY IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL OTHERS, CHRIST JESUS, YAHWEH, LORD GOD OF HEAVENS ARMIES. Amen
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
Pray for blessings on my current job and favor and a door open to a new better job and career path where I am confident, satisfied, paid more and doing something I love!
Replies
6
Views
144
  • Locked
My husband of 20 yrs has a gambling problem; we have filed bankruptcy because of his problem. My belief is someone has put roots on him; his first wife has always said he will never be able to hold on to money. We can get a large sum of money, and it will be gone in days. I'm so afraid of what...
Replies
7
Views
157
  • Locked
That God will give me closure on a heart breaking situation
Replies
9
Views
192
  • Locked
I was with my ex for over 10 yrs, we tried for 6 yrs to get my daughter, I loved him so much. He left us right after my daughter was born for a @#$@# at the bank. He destroyed our family, we were completely devastated, my son called him dad, we lost our home, we lost everything. I have always...
Replies
8
Views
162
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my boss ### to become a Christian and that I would be able to share my faith with her. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
147
C
  • Locked
praise the lord..... prayer request for my marriage... My family and my husband family have no money for my marriage....we r feels very difficulty..... we r buy borrow from other persons.... plz pray for us...plz......coming ###/### marrg and ###/### engagement...prayer for us......jesus give...
Replies
8
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom