2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Thank you for praying for me! I am humbly, sincerely, and urgently asking God for a supernatural financial breakthrough and for steady work. I am in desperate need for financial help to pay bills and debts and have no source of income right now. I am turning to God in Faith Believing he shall...
Replies
2
Views
101
M
  • Locked
My ### year old son and I need an URGENT miracle. We will be homeless in a week. We need the Lord's financial miracle. Too much to write. Loosing faith. We are All each other has. We are also up against Evil family members and spouse. who is not his mother. We need help. We need a miracle. Sent...
Replies
3
Views
168
M
  • Locked
My ### and I over almost a year and a half broke up Sunday night. I broke up with him. He's in the Navy and was just stationed 10 hours away. I immediately regretted breaking up but he's so hurt that he wants nothing to do with me. Pray that we're able to heal and be together and married if it's...
Replies
2
Views
128
H
  • Locked
A Prayer to find Employment God be with me today in finding employment. Lead me to work that I love, and that has value. Guide me to a place with an atmosphere of respect and cooperation, in a safe and happy environment. Help me to find fulfillment mentally and financially. Thank you God, for...
Replies
3
Views
129
successbabe
S
F
  • Locked
I am currently attending nursing school and have been struggling to keep up with the pace of the classes I am taking. I have been getting discouraged thinking that maybe I made the wrong decision. I am asking for prayer so that I am able to find the strength and have the confidence to continue...
Replies
4
Views
253
D
  • Locked
it is only the 2 month out of this year and I everything is going bad for me I have no money no one I could go too it is like I am snuffing alone I am asking going to let me have some stars at my stepping out into ### birthday dinner this year as well as have a blessed one please pray that my...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Dear lord. My ### is a great man, loyal companion, & wonderful father. I'm not sure how much more he can endure. He works so hard to get this business up & going but he's having the hardest time gettin the last of the finances. I feel guilty at times, in a big way b/c he extended his arm to me...
Replies
3
Views
144
I
  • Locked
I currently work in a wonderful job, however it is only part time. The other day, my boss made mention about talking to his boss to turn my position into a full time job, which would afford me to move onto the next chapter of my life and allow me to use my God given talents on a daily basis...
Replies
6
Views
192
  • Locked
Please pray for the healing of my stomach, I just finished 7 days of antibiotics for intestinal bacteria and have a CT scan on Thurs. ###, please pray that everything is good and normal. Also, prayers for my Family to keep them all safe and my niece ### to find friends that like her and are good...
Replies
7
Views
146
M
  • Locked
On Thurs. the ### I go to the hospital to the ### for a radio active injection to "light up" the cancerous tumors so they will show up on the pictures. On Friday I go back for more pictures so the surgeons can pinpoint where they have to operate.
Replies
8
Views
198
Back
Top Bottom