2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I'm having a lot of family issues at the moment and a lot of people are mad at me...I keep getting hate messages and calls. I had to change my number twice in the past week and delete all social networks. My life is getting very tough and I'm very depressed...I'm trusting in the Lord though that...
Replies
7
Views
117
B
  • Locked
Please pray for the people of the ### region in the Pacific as they just had an 8.0 earthquake which triggered a tsunami thereafter. Current news reports say many homes and villages have been destroyed by the tsunami. Reports are coming in that the quake has leveled villages and 11 other quakes...
Replies
9
Views
242
  • Locked
My son just informed me that the ticket he got back in November is keeping him from getting a truck driver job. It rained so hard that night you couldn't see anything. So he ran off the road and the truck jackknifed and the state police gave him a ticket. Please pray with me that the ticket will...
Replies
7
Views
167
  • Locked
Sometime Devil put things in mine to kill my self. I love my wife, ###. I am this guy, so say here in life, what's next in my life.
Replies
9
Views
158
M
  • Locked
I just received a call from my son who told me my ### year granddaughter collapsed today and now on life support. Her heart has failed. They live in ### and she is at ###. Please pray for her, comfort, no pain, I know her life is in God's hand, but need prayers for all that are hurting right...
2
Replies
15
Views
325
E
  • Locked
prayer request for ###, he has liver failure and needs prayers...his body is tching him and he has hep c and is all yllow...the itching is internal not on ### skin the doctors do not know what it is...please pray for him. thank u
Replies
7
Views
139
S
  • Locked
I thank you all for your prayers for me and my family. I ask for continued prayers as some Godless people are still causing my family heartache. Please pray that God speaks to these people and shows them His way.
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
please keep praying for my ### he needs lots of prayers he is doing good but still needs lots of rest and my phone drop I am trying to fix it I hope it works I need it.
Replies
6
Views
111
L
  • Locked
I just wanna thank God for me waking up to a new day and forgive me when I complain I complain, way more than I should and I'm sorry. I pray I get a better attitude. Stress over things causes me to have an attitude towards everything. And I pray that God heals me from the things I'm going...
Replies
6
Views
91
  • Locked
I'm hurting over ###. I hurt so much, I don't have any joy. I'm constantly nervous with pain. Please pray that if God isn't going to send ### back to me, for him to end the constant hurting over ### and loneliness. Please ask if God isn't going to send ### back to me, for him to take all of...
Replies
7
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom