I just received a call from my son who ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mimipierce
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mimipierce

Guest
I just received a call from my son who told me my ### year granddaughter collapsed today and now on life support. Her heart has failed. They live in ### and she is at ###. Please pray for her, comfort, no pain, I know her life is in God's hand, but need prayers for all that are hurting right now. Ask for strength for them,
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you heal this little girl Lord. Lord touch her and bless her. Lord I also ask that you be with her family and comfort and bless them. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 31:24 "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!:

Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Matthew 14:14 "And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick."

Praising God for His grace and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father We look to your for healing, deliverance and strength for this child and her family. Restore health and heal this child by you miracle working power. Use the doctors as instruments in your devine plan to raise this child from her sick bed. Reverse the situation and restore joy and peace to the family. We ask in the name of Jesus, your one and only Son the deliverer and savior of the world. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have always been stronger than I realize. Every trail has refined me, not destroyed me. You are shaping a wonderful miracle just for me. Do not doubt the purpose of my journey. From God. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
276
I have always been stronger than I realize. Every trail has refined me, not destroyed me. You are shaping a wonderful miracle just for me. Do not doubt the purpose of my journey.
Replies
6
Views
206
When doors close, it is not rejection but protection. You are redirecting me toward something better. I might not understand now, but trust that your plans for me are better than what I could imagine.
Replies
5
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom