Please pray for the people of the ### Islands ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrotherlyLuv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrotherlyLuv

Guest
Please pray for the people of the ### region in the Pacific as they just had an 8.0 earthquake which triggered a tsunami thereafter. Current news reports say many homes and villages have been destroyed by the tsunami.

Reports are coming in that the quake has leveled villages and 11 other quakes followed shortly, ranging from 6.8-5.3 magnitude in size.

There is also a tsunami warning for that region and possibly ### and the ###.

Please pray for all the people in these island areas that The Lord protects, comforts, and heals them of all their injuries and fears... and that He provides them with all medical and food assistance needed!

In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I did not know. I have not been watching or reading the news. I will be sending prayers. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. And God bless you for your prayer request for these people.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for everyone that I sat literally 2 feet away or less from at a restaurant not become ill or sick. I was at a restaurant today with ### and ### and they are up there in years but because we were at a table where you have to sit close to each other, I sat...
Replies
7
Views
140
Please pray for deliverance from wicked people and protect us from evil scheme of enemies creating unnecessary disturbance in our life. Previously also you saved us many times in Jesus name. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
8
Views
242
Please Pray For A Church member/Friend who has been very sick With Blood Pressure and I'm not sure what else but Very sick with B.P Please Pray for my Friends Mom who Is Supposed to have surgery Friday and Has been sick with Alot of diff.Health probs.Please Pray for Her Dad As well who has not...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom