I just wanna thank God for me waking up ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loren
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loren

Guest
I just wanna thank God for me waking up to a new day and forgive me when I complain I complain, way more than I should and I'm sorry. I pray I get a better attitude. Stress over things causes me to have an attitude towards everything. And I pray that God heals me from the things I'm going through that are stressing me out.
 
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying the Lord's will be done.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just wanna thank the lord God, the son of man Jesus and all of you for all the prayers that all you have prayed for my little brother ###. Little brother has now starting to feel better and I wanna thank all of your prayers that you have sent to him. THANK YOU 🙏
Replies
6
Views
560
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
339
Dear God I just wanna thank you for my new home, I am believing that I have received it already, amen🙏
Replies
8
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom