2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praise the Lord!! I just learned a good friend passed the architecture board exam! Thank you Lord!
Replies
3
Views
162
  • Locked
praise the Lord. i know God is working in my life. i had a very difficult week, He helped me. God's grace is sufficient. He knows what is best for me. His love is more than enough. Thank you Lord. Lord, thank you for all the people who are helping me in this time of need. thank you for bringing...
Replies
6
Views
140
S
  • Locked
I am working on a big academic project and I have a big deadline looming. I am lacking motivation, focus, and desire to complete my tasks. I need help.
Replies
4
Views
95
S
  • Locked
Last year was a true test of faith - my dog died, a friend tried to commit suicide, family issues arose, I was laid off last August, and had to file bankruptcy (with perfect credit & current on all accounts), the stress finally broke me physically - and my autoimmune issues came back. I'm...
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
I would appreciate your prayers as I am not sure what to do at this point in my life. I really need guidance and direction from THE LORD. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
137
  • Locked
God is good, I've been praying for my ### to come home and get his life together. He came home yesterday. So just keep praying every day until God is ready to answer. I am so blessed to have my ### back home. Thank you for all my blessings. Now I am still praying for money to pay my bills...
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my finances. I have student loans that are becoming due and I do not know how I'm going to pay them. I need God's strength and courage to walk through the doors that he puts in front of me. I know that he will bless my finances with an extra job to help pay for my...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray for me I been having bad luck.
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, almost ###.. Still a party kinda guy.... He gave his life to Christ, please pray he finds his way back to Him....
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom