New Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter irs
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

irs

Guest
I currently work in a wonderful job, however it is only part time. The other day, my boss made mention about talking to his boss to turn my position into a full time job, which would afford me to move onto the next chapter of my life and allow me to use my God given talents on a daily basis. Usually, I would feel superficial for asking for something that seems so trivial in comparison to others' needs, however I feel compelled to ask for prayers in unison for God's Will to be done in this situation.
 
Father God meet every need, fix every situation & Bless right now beyond our expectations in Jesus' name, Amen!!! ~Blessings
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
71
Please pray that one of my recent job interviews and applications leads to a job. I feel helpless and hopeless after becoming unemployed.
Replies
13
Views
65
I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom