On Thurs. the 7th I go to the hospital ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikemcg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikemcg

Guest
On Thurs. the ### I go to the hospital to the ### for a radio active injection to "light up" the cancerous tumors so they will show up on the pictures. On Friday I go back for more pictures so the surgeons can pinpoint where they have to operate.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
In Jesus name, grant this request dear Lord. Give him strength in ur holy name Father do that he may have the courage to get through this trying time. I ask this in Christ name. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord, may ### study and give attention to Your word daily and may he incline his ear to Your Spirit for his healing. Yes dear Lord, let his eyes not depart from Your word and promises but keep them in the midst of his heart, for they are life and health to him as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen. -Proverbs 4:20-22
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am at the hospital due to severe pain in the back and hip. I have stage IV colon cancer, so they are checking to see that it is not another tumor. Please pray that everything is okay with my spine in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
282
I am asking for prayers for my physical health and for justice. I am currently in a very vulnerable state with a condition that causes weakness and oxygen-starvation in my brain as well as seizure activity. I went to the ER seeking help but instead found a culture that felt like a toxic 'high...
Replies
7
Views
230
Please pray for my old dad in a hospital: 1) to be able to normally swallow, eat, drink, talk, walk 2) that cyst/tumor, cancer will be removed from his brain; they say today cyst and tomorrow tumor...it's like a lot of fluid in his brain, big like two tennis balls, and it's obviously pressing...
Replies
10
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom