Please pray for ###. He is very close to me. Please pray that God will prepare his heart to have an encounter with Him and that He will give him spiritual guidance and that He will help him to see the truth if the enemy has been convincing him to believe a lie. That God will illuminate His truth...
prayer partners, please pray for my ### to tomorrow on ###. he has to take some tests to see whether he has prostate cancer.... please pray that he is alright. ok, thanks
Please pray for my family and finances that the Lord provides. Our light and gas bill is due and no money to pay. Please God make a way where there was none. Amen
Father in heaven, Daddy, In faith I ask that my daughter ### will have a personal encounter with You. Please position her and prepare her heart to be filled with Your love which is unconditional and selfless and to have an encounter with You. I want her to really know You and to fall in love...
Father in heaven, Daddy, I need a personal encounter with You. Please help me and position me to be filled with Your love which is unconditional and selfless and to have an encounter with You. I want to really know You and to fall in love with You. I want to crown You as king of my heart. Please...
Dear brothers and sisters in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, please prayer along with me to find a way for my further studies, right now am not able to understand which way to go.
My husband is feeling unappreciated, frustrated, and so many other things in his life right now. He is the a musician at our church as well as so many other things and he feels that they only see his talent and not him. He has come to the conclusion that he does not matter. They don't value his...
It took my husband and I nearly three years to conceive our first, and did so the same month a sweet friend had her small group pray for us- so we're asking to be lifted up in prayer again as we wait and hope for another little miracle.