2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
holy jesus christ i am begging you see all reguest here today and answer this people to economy health and all they write here give this people faith today i pray to your holy name jesus and say amen thanks to the allmighty jesus
Replies
2
Views
156
  • Locked
Father God I am going a difficult time with my family members and also my employer is pressuring me to retire.. I pray for strength to move on with my own life. I pray you will send good friends to rally support for me during this time and I also pray that I will find a peaceful home as the...
Replies
4
Views
125
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother ###. We just found out from a kidney specialist today that she has prenal kidney failure; the doctor also found mass blood loss but cannot find the source, probably meaning she is anemic. She is exhausted all the time and is struggling to get through daily tasks. I just...
Replies
7
Views
151
R
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support during these moments. If you're feeling overwhelmed, consider speaking with a counselor or a support group who can provide comfort and guidance. Remember, you're not alone, and there...
Replies
6
Views
191
B
  • Locked
i was been praying for GOD'S blessing in returning my loved ones as we both have a barrier between us which is soo annoying..please kindly pray for me that the almighty will show me HIS graceful blessings upon us....as everything is done and are received by GOD ALONE!!!!!!
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Has been unemployed for the past 2 years and lost both ### during the same period.
Replies
7
Views
164
  • Locked
LORD I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR THE LEADERS OF OUR CHURCHES. GRANT THEM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCRENMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW OUR CHURCHES YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR OUR LIVES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN I AM...
Replies
4
Views
144
  • Locked
PLEASE FOR GOD TO COME TO MY RESCUE
Replies
5
Views
133
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me to have a baby, I have been trying for about three years now. I have only one son who is ### years now. Also pray for ### as he is not doing well at school and my marriage as my husband is not faithful and we always have misunderstandings.
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
RESPECT MADAM MY NAME IS ### ### ### AND MY WIFE NAME IS ### ### ### ### SHE IS PARALISED LAST TWO YEAR BUT STILL SHE IS NOT IN WELL IN GOOD HEALTH IT IS LEFT HAND AND LEFT LEGH NOT WORKING PROPERLY, SO MADAM PLEASE PRAYER FOR HIS GOOD HEALTH IN THE NAME OF JESUS. THANKING YOU, YOURS...
Replies
6
Views
157
Back
Top Bottom