2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
140
  • Locked
that my faith will grow I have been distant from God for a long time because of choices in my personal life prayers that this wall between me and God will come down
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
Thank you Father for giving me another day. I come before you father asking to give me patience to wait upon you for me and my ex wife to get back together as a family. Father guide me according to your will to do the best for ### and my kids. Father you know my heart and you know I really...
Replies
2
Views
133
  • Locked
Please continue to bear me up in prayer because I still remain jobless. I do however know that the God we serve is faithful.
Replies
4
Views
120
S
  • Locked
My mom went to the ER early this morning after a full day of almost constant vomiting. We decided it was time to really worry once she started puking up blood and thick, coagulated bile. Tests for gallbladder and kidney issues came back negative, and the doctors are beginning to think it's...
Replies
5
Views
193
  • Locked
Please may I request prayer for all the teachers in ### who are not being paid because of payroll problems. Please for their salaries to be paid without any problems.
Replies
3
Views
121
A
  • Locked
I am asking for your prayers for my family which is under attack from demons. It is trying to tear my family apart. The house that my mom owns is possessed. My mom now has cancer and has moved away, but my sister still lives in the house. She is giving my mom's care taker (my brother) a lot of...
Replies
5
Views
152
AnnSha
A
  • Locked
God, I am here to listen to You. There is a way out of this nightmare, You promised me there would be. Don't let my life waste away here in this house, with these people who are not growing, who are abusive. God Almighty, change needs to come now. I have given to You, and I have given my life's...
Replies
3
Views
141
A
  • Locked
I am asking for your prayers for my family which is under attack from demons. It is trying to tear my family apart. The house that my mom owns is possessed. My mom now has cancer and has moved away, but my sister still lives in the house. She is giving my mom's care taker (my brother) a lot of...
Replies
3
Views
133
R
  • Locked
for my husband ###, He has worked for a company 25 years and now due to new management he has been told to look for a new career even though he is the top sales man in his district. Please pray that he will get a new job and career that appreciates him. He is our only income at this time.
Replies
6
Views
176
Back
Top Bottom