that my faith will grow I have been distant ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren7295

Disciple of Prayer
that my faith will grow I have been distant from God for a long time because of choices in my personal life prayers that this wall between me and God will come down
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, feel free to share it!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have breathing issues, it seems my Asthma is getting worse as I get older, probably from living in ###. I also have living arrangement anxiety and relationship anxiety, along with the breathing/health issues.I'm just overwhelmed. I feel sometimes God is so distant and I feel unworthy. I have...
Replies
11
Views
31
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:2 – “Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:2, the psalmist is pleading with God, desperately asking Him not to turn away...
Replies
9
Views
113
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom