Deliverance For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnnSha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnnSha

Guest
I am asking for your prayers for my family which is under attack from demons. It is trying to tear my family apart. The house that my mom owns is possessed. My mom now has cancer and has moved away, but my sister still lives in the house. She is giving my mom's care taker (my brother) a lot of grief, threatening him and his family. I am very concerned. Please pray that the demonic powers will be broken. Thank you in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
178
My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
276
My partner ### and I have been under spiritual warfar and demonic oppression for some time but just when things seemed to have been getting better I had what I believe was an attack from the enemy in my dream. Someone I had problems with in the past was outside ### and I told them the door was...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom