treeoflife
Account Closed
God, I am here to listen to You. There is a way out of this nightmare, You promised me there would be. Don't let my life waste away here in this house, with these people who are not growing, who are abusive. God Almighty, change needs to come now. I have given to You, and I have given my life's work to You. I won't let this continue without going out on the streets if something doesn't come within the coming weeks. You said You wouldn't give me a stone instead of bread, but here I have asked repeatedly to escape what is killing me inside, and for the bread I've asked for You've given me a stone. This is not the work of God, to have me be abused physically, to live among those who are alcoholics and in denial who hurt viciously with their tongues. They are dead to me. Give me a place to go, Lord Yahweh, for the sake of Your name and Your truth O One God. None among your congregation seem to have the right answers, because my situation is isolated, rural, and I myself am unable to drive. I need money, or a good friend who will let me stay with them, but people are running from me, not to me, because of the state that I'm in. Christ, and you who are praying with me as His holy body, DO NOT IGNORE MY PRAYER. This petition has with it the prayers of thousands, not just a few, because it has been ongoing. I need to leave and have freedom. I'm ###. I won't let my soul die like this. Its time now for change, God, so that I may testify that indeed there is a God of Purpose and Love in Israel, and not a cruel God who detests me and ignores me. That is not what is written through You Lord Jesus Christ, and so I will not believe it. I know You can change my life, and lead me in the way where I will quickly get out of here and live the life I'm meant to. I ask for Your power to SHOW me, to DO it, to MOVE THIS MOUNTAIN, because Lord I am living in a hell without stop or end. My life is a hell. I am sorry to pray at length, but it is time for an end to this misery. I believe You hear this prayer, Jesus Christ, but it is up to You how best to change my circumstances. Amen in Jesus name.
