2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father God in Heaven, In the name of my Lovely Lord Jesus Christ. Hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on this earth as in heaven. Thank you for giving up my lovely Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ for me and thanks a ton for revealing him. Thank you for all your provisions and...
Replies
5
Views
164
E
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please protect ### today and give him revelations, thank you amen!
Replies
4
Views
126
E
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that he will be happy and won't cry about unanswered prayers. Ask faith for him, thank you
Replies
8
Views
185
  • Locked
Dear loving God, Thank you for one more day to give me. Glory to be God alone. Hallelujah
Replies
4
Views
116
A
  • Locked
Dear All, pls pray for ###, her both KIDNEY has been FAILED and she is very serious. due to blood infaction. doctor is saying for kidney transplant but we have not sufficieny amount. pls pray that her BOTH KIDNEY
Replies
8
Views
256
  • Locked
Dear God, Everything in our lives seem to have hurdles that we need to get over and cross. I've been married for just over a year and my marriage is going through such a strain due to the financial difficulties that we are facing. Dear Lord, I do not have a job at this point and I am unable to...
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Lord deliver us and hear our prayer. Father nothing is to hard for you to do. Fill us with your holy ghost so that we may live lives pleasing to you.
Replies
3
Views
84
  • Locked
Please pray that I resolve all issue at work and remember everything to achieve success. God I need this job and there are people working behind me to insult me. Please God protect me and guide me towards success.
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
GOD I am pleading for guidance, blessing, and protection. Everything seems so complicated and there is a hurdle in every step. Help both of us perform well to have stable jobs. Guide us towards financial stability and have enough to give both these kids a good education, happy, peaceful lives...
Replies
4
Views
107
B
  • Locked
I really really would like a second chance to do something over again. God please help me.
Replies
4
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom