GOD I am pleading for guidance, blessing, and protection. Everything seems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD I am pleading for guidance, blessing, and protection. Everything seems so complicated and there is a hurdle in every step. Help both of us perform well to have stable jobs. Guide us towards financial stability and have enough to give both these kids a good education, happy, peaceful lives. Help us raise them to be respectful, loving, caring, brilliant, beautiful, intelligent individuals. Reduce all stress at work and have enough time to spend with kids. Please God bring this family together in love, peace, understanding, happiness.
 
Dear God,

We thank you for all the blessings you have showered upon us. We know that you are there with us through thick and thin. We come before you begging for your mercy and guidance. Dear Lord, please hear this pray. In Jesus name I pray...Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless me and protect me from all evil. I pray that the Lord fight for me against the plan of satanic people. I don't have any true Christian friend and all people are against me because I am Christian. Lord have mercy on me, be my side.
Replies
6
Views
266
Father, thank You for a pro-life president that supports free speech and religious liberty. Grant him wisdom and discernment, humility and the Fear of The Lord. Gird his loins, shod his feet, plate his breast, helm his head and give him the sword of The Spirit, grace, supplication, intercession...
Replies
7
Views
308
P
  • Locked
I pray for God's guidance, blessing, and protection for my daughter ###. I also pray that God will grant her permanent residence in the U.S.
Replies
0
Views
106
praysite-68
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom