i pray for God's guidance, blessing and protection for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-68

Guest
I pray for God's guidance, blessing, and protection for my daughter ###. I also pray that God will grant her permanent residence in the U.S.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Blessing, and protection always be on me everyday
Replies
6
Views
96
Jesus I am asking for Your miracle and favor this week for all my son's PA hours to get. I pray for no more delay, no cutbacks or no pending status. Anoint my son's services with Your blessings. Jesus touch the reviewer heart this week and have them approve his service swiftly. Jesus comfort his...
Replies
10
Views
256
Please pray for ###, i need financial provision, the Lord bless ### and protection over ### life. ### have several enemies. Lord Have mercy on ###, ### know you will never stop loving ###. Jesus, you are ### salvation.
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom