2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I want God to grant me the Spirit of Knowledge and Understanding as I prepare for my forthcoming examination. Please join me in prayer. God Bless
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
I have worked nightshift most of my life, but it's getting harder the older I get...thank God I have a job, please pray for those who don't...please pray that God will show me, guide me (to take complete control) on if He wants me to get a dayshift job.
Replies
3
Views
70
  • Locked
good morning everyone am asking you all for a very urgent prayer in the name of Jesus am going through a lot of stress at my work place my food and beverage manager keep blaming me for everything that goes wrong we are go to have a meeting at this morning please am asking for deliverance from...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FAMILY MY MOTHER ### ### PASS AWAY ON ###, ### PLEASE PRAY FOR OURS STRENGTH AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME
Replies
4
Views
108
M
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, please bless my faith and family. My family and I have been going through a trial the last 2 years for being falsely accused of a crime. Our family has been torn apart and the accusers revel in our pain. I pray our enemies will be honest. Please bless my children that they...
Replies
4
Views
140
  • Locked
Lord Father, I forgive my accuser: Please reach out to ###, Lord, and help him overcome his addictions. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
150
S
  • Locked
I am asking the Lord to do the impossible for me today. I have faith that the Lord will help and asking for your prayer in agreement. I am asking the Lord please make sure that I reach a score of 88 percent for my reviews at work for this month, I have fallen behind and I know that the Lord is...
Replies
5
Views
140
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family to get closer to my CHRIST JESUS. God's Child ###
Replies
5
Views
182
E
  • Locked
God, I believe in You. Now, I pray for my family. Help us. We need some money to fulfill our daily needs and also capital for business. My parents are old. They cannot fulfill my young brothers and sisters' needs in school, as well as our needs in the family. Help, God. Bless us with your great...
Replies
6
Views
176
R
  • Locked
my prayer request is this i do not have job help me to pray for ### for a job.
Replies
5
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom