Thank you God, for bring a prayer member in my life the last two days to pray with me one on one to guide me back to the path you have for me and to let me know that He has not forgotten me. I have to find my faith and keep my eyes on the Lord and believe in the salvation that has gotten me...
Please pray my fiancee come back to me this weekend. There is some differences between us. Please heal our relationship and bring happiness. I want a miracle to happen in two days. Amen.
We really need prayer this morning for ###'s job. Today around 10am CST ### has to pick a new shift. Our first prayer is that ### gets either Sunday or Saturday off so we can spend time together as a family and are able to go to church. Secondly, we need prayer that ### will get a good shift...
My dearest father, I come to you today asking for a revival in our church. It seems that everyone is asleep and we need to wake up and preach the gospel of Jesus to the whole world. Also pray for the girl who got an abortion and now she is so sorry. Please God, make know your will in our lives...
A prayer for all who uplifted me last night, I want to thank God for his steadfast love. In Matthew he promised whatever we ask in his name, he shall grant us. My son has allowed me to see my grandson. I will be going to hospital to see him. Thank you Lord,
Dear Father, I thank you for all the blessings you are giving us this last so difficult winter months where without your blessings I would not have been able to face all difficulties. Please carry on blessing us Lord in our everyday struggles. I would like you to open doors for us to be able to...
I have just got out of the hospital yesterday and I need help to continue to pray for a miracle because I cannot afford the bills. I only paid half of the amount yesterday and tomorrow I need to go back to pay the balance. Please pray that God will give me wisdom as I talk to the hospital staff...
Please join me in praying for my father-in-law. He has just been rushed to the hospital in extreme pain in his back and stomach. I pray for spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. I pray he accepts the Lord as his savior, I pray his healing glorifies the Lord. Thank You