2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray strongly that I meet my true Christian husband very soon.
Replies
7
Views
125
  • Locked
Dear All, I'm praying for a closer relationship with God so that when it comes to issues I can decipher the voice of God. Also, please pray that I will become more patient when waiting on an answer from Him. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
Dear All, I asked that God improve the areas where I am weak. I pray for wisdom, confidence, guidance and peace. Thank you in advance! AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
205
  • Locked
Dear Lord, You are our provider and protector. Thank you for this site! Bless me with a new job. Help me finish your assignment at this job & move me to a better job that I love and that pays much better. Bless me with a husband and an increase in finances and ability to budget better. Increase...
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
I am working on something important, I sent many emails but got very little responses. Please pray that I finally get good responses from big and small companies who want to work with me.
Replies
4
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray that more customers come daily.
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###! Please pray with ### that ### is free from evil thoughts, suggestions, dreams, spells, attacks, wishes, prayers, and anything associated with the reading ### participated in nine years ago. ### beg...
Replies
5
Views
133
A
  • Locked
Need Prayer for Successful Pregnancy & Birth. I'm soon to be ### years old. My only child will be ### years old. I have a history of miscarriages. I'm now blessed to be finally pregnant after so many years of trying to conceive. Please help me in prayer that this continue to be a miraculous...
Replies
5
Views
151
  • Locked
Heavenly Father in Heaven, thank you for your splendour and majesty. Thank you for hearing our petitions and quenching our anxious minds. Help us Lord to fight the devil at all times and that we might be prepared for his surprise attacks against us as we strive to move forward in a life of...
Replies
4
Views
94
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for the healing of my hurt and loneliness. Also I ask you to pray for ### to realize the love that I give her, that she's walking away from for some other man. Thank You, ###
Replies
5
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom