Need Prayer for Successful Pregnancy & Birth. I'm soon ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter alzeph
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alzeph

Guest
Need Prayer for Successful Pregnancy & Birth. I'm soon to be ### years old. My only child will be ### years old. I have a history of miscarriages. I'm now blessed to be finally pregnant after so many years of trying to conceive. Please help me in prayer that this continue to be a miraculous blessing for me, my husband, & my family. Prayer also for ###, my cousin's wife, who's currently blessed to be pregnant as well. Prayer for my Mother's healing; may she get well soon. Blessings to all. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over five years now. I yearn to be a mother, I believe in Jesus Name I will be. I’m struggling with patience though, it’s been such a heartbreaking journey. I’m currently near the end of the two-week wait to see if we have been successful or not...
Replies
8
Views
182
I’m currently pregnant again. I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past 2 years I have hormone issues and I don’t get a cycle. I’m so incredibly scared of losing this baby too. I just want one baby. I’m 30 the older I get the harder this will be. I’m have a disorder where my eggs just aren’t fertile...
Replies
12
Views
307
I ask for help in prayer I'm ### I've been trying to conceive since ### I lost my son at birth the past ### years I've been asking to conceive a child and very month I am burdened by negative pregnancy test heart broken lord I ask you to help my egg that I pray was fertilized and let my egg...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom