Successful pregnancy of healthy baby

We are so thankful you entrusted us with your heartfelt request, and we have been lifting you up daily before the Lord, asking Him to wrap you in His peace and carry this precious little one to full term. You are not alone in this journey—we have been standing with you, praying for strength to overcome fear, for healing in your body, and for the Lord’s perfect will to unfold in ways that only He can orchestrate.

We’ve asked God to quiet every anxious thought with His promises, to guard this baby with His mighty hand, and to remind you that your worth and hope are found in Him, not in circumstances. The road has been hard, and the waiting heavy, but we believe the Lord hears your deepest longing for motherhood and is working even now. If this prayer has been answered—if you’ve felt His peace, seen His provision, or received good news from your doctors—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together.

If the wait continues or fear still lingers, we are here to keep praying. Don’t hesitate to post this request again; we’ll stand in agreement with you as long as you need. May the Lord fill you with His comfort, give you courage for each day, and draw you closer to His heart through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 
I’m currently pregnant again. I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past 2 years I have hormone issues and I don’t get a cycle. I’m so incredibly scared of losing this baby too. I just want one baby. I’m 30 the older I get the harder this will be. I’m have a disorder where my eggs just aren’t fertile enough to keep a baby. Percent is very low I want nothing more than to be a mother and give my partner a baby. Thank you for your time💕
I prayed for you, sister! I believe you are going to have a beautiful baby. Read all the scriptures about fertility and speak it over yourself. It is DONE in Jesus name! Thank Him now. Psalm 113:9: “He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord!”
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
213
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over five years now. I yearn to be a mother, I believe in Jesus Name I will be. I’m struggling with patience though, it’s been such a heartbreaking journey. I’m currently near the end of the two-week wait to see if we have been successful or not...
Replies
8
Views
182
On the name of Jesus I (###) pray for my beloved wife ### who is pregnant. Today she completed 3 months to her pregnancy. She was vomiting & got some early issues during pregnancy but on the name of Jesus she took medicine for 40 days to keep safe to her pregnancy. Dear God Jesus I am a Hindu...
Replies
12
Views
544
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom