I'm Sorry For Keep Posting, I'm Just So Extreamly Hurting, I Need God's Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for the healing of my hurt and loneliness. Also I ask you to pray for ### to realize the love that I give her, that she's walking away from for some other man.

Thank You,

###
 
I pray for your depression in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
367
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that who took my blood and who will research my blood and who send the report to the...
Replies
7
Views
274
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. Please pray that who took my blood and who will research my blood and who send the report to the...
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom