2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
hello i would like for you to pray for ### because i have come under the attack of a man that practice witchcraft and black magic and have been using it against me for a very long time and now he as moved onto the same building as me so could you please pray for me that god may stop him from...
Replies
4
Views
78
lost_soul
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for all you do for my family. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. Allow me to be the person you want me to be. Please let me follow behind you. Help me with my worry and fear. Lord, give me patience. Your...
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
Please pray that I will hear from my daughter...it has been 6 months...watch over her...restore her love for husband and reunite her and her family. I miss her so...and help me to find peace. Thank you God for all the help you have given to me...bless all my prayer helpers....
Replies
4
Views
93
  • Locked
I would like prayer that my sister, ###, will get trials to make her emphasize with how I am feeling with my trials in my life so that she won't belittle me, blame me for things, frame me, defame my character. I would like prayer that my whole family won't succeed in making it look like I am...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
Praying for strength and trusting God. I know there is a way and an answer to my problems!
Replies
4
Views
156
B
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer for full time employment. I have been working part time for a local newspaper since 1997 and I am ready for a change. There is no room for advancement here and being put on full time is not possible. I have thought about leaving before but didn't. I feel now is the time for...
Replies
3
Views
161
B
  • Locked
My precious Lord, Thank you for filling my cup of grace everyday. Thank you for showing me the path of light to transformation. Lord, I will accept you with all my heart. Lord, I know you have a reason why I haven't meet ### in person yet. I know all these trials that me and ### are facing now...
Replies
3
Views
153
B
  • Locked
I would like to pray to St Acca for a huge test that I am having difficulty in studying for. I need his guidance in passing this exam the first time. I need him to help me understand the material better to be able to be successful! Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
207
K
  • Locked
She has allowed unforgiveness, judgement and bitterness consume her mind. We had a bad misunderstanding over something I did not do, She has left me and threatened to sleep with any man she finds. This woman was my best friend for over 20 years and this is our first year being in a romantic...
Replies
5
Views
102
J
  • Locked
This is it- desperate times for ###. Eviction on Monday unless I come up with ###. Where does it come from?
Replies
3
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom