2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
prayer for ### on drugs lost control of his life I am the mother I am concerned but I feel I have exhausted my energy in helping him to realize his situation. I live this to the hands of the Lord
Replies
3
Views
522
M
  • Locked
please pray for ### for healing mind and body thankyou
Replies
3
Views
82
S
  • Locked
Hello sir, my name is ### and I want to tell you that I am in the worst condition from the last 1 month. I am feeling as if my whole life is going to hell. I just want to finish myself. The girl who is my life, with whom I have a relationship for more than 5 years, has just started ignoring me...
Replies
6
Views
195
  • Locked
FATHER GOD I COME TO YOUR THRONE OF GRACE ASKING YOU TO PLEASE FIGHT MY BATTLE. LORD JESUS LET MY ENEMIES BE PUT TO SHAME THAT ARE FIGHTING ME FOR MY MARRIAGE. BLESS MY MARRIAGE IN JESUS NAME.
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
I am continue to pray and ask God that the he will guide me to the person whom to be my husband. please pray for ###. Amen
Replies
3
Views
83
J
  • Locked
Kathy ###-- bad kidneys, cancer, diabetic. Thank you !!!!
Replies
3
Views
87
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who has been hospitalized with acute kidney problems. Please pray for ### to become closer to God.
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my family, especially my son ### and his upcoming marriage. The enemy is trying his best to destroy this relationship and ###. Thanks for standing in the gap with me. Thanks for all your prayers for I know that is works.
Replies
2
Views
84
  • Locked
i need God's favor. My ex is marrying the person who he cheated on me with and destroyed our family. My son left home, my dad has 4-6 mos to live and starts kemo tomorrow, I paid my last rent payment—can't pay the next one. My water is shut off. I have absolutely no money & my sweet precious...
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
I am in need of prayer warriors. Please pray that future test results for my health are negative. Please pray for my family. Help them through this difficult time. Pray for my husband, I love him so! In Jesus name - thank you for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
79
Back
Top Bottom