2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
ijust want to thank all my fellow members who are agreeing with me thank you all for your support the devil lost his plans i went in the meeting this morning and my trouble maker ### said she will cry excuse she dont have anything to say i just want you all to continue to pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
139
A
  • Locked
Please pray that I can get my unemployment benefit. I am still waiting for a decision.
Replies
2
Views
107
M
  • Locked
Dear LORD, please provide a way for us to meet our obligations. Thank you for Your tender mercy and loving kindness that we do not deserve.
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
Praying for a man at my job who is ### and is married whose wife has a terminal illness I'm praying for a miracle on her behalf, I am also praying for a man at my job that has an interview with TSA that he really wants pray for favor for him. Praying and waiting for a Good Man I ask that if he...
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
Will I be allowed into the Kingdom of Heaven if I kill myself? People have prayed for me but my life has got worse. I don't think ### and myself will make it through and we won't grow old together. I am now at the end and feel that is the only way out. I'm confused on what the Bible is saying...
Replies
5
Views
151
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that he has strength to acknowledge his wrongs, stay sober, and find strength in God. He had a preliminary hearing that your prayers helped, he will have another court date in a few weeks, pray for a good outcome.
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
I have an urgent request. I do not have a vehicle to drive. I have the opportunity to purchase a Jeep at a very good price. It would be such a blessing to my family. I do not have the money to make the purchase but I have asked my husband to lend me the money. I ask for God to soften my...
Replies
2
Views
199
  • Locked
Please pray for my health. mental and physical. Before Christmas I was feeling wonderful. I signed up for the Eucharistic Ministry program, and the Discovering Christ program and the bottom fell out of my life. I had posted prayers for my financial needs, but now my health is affected too. ###...
Replies
3
Views
102
E
  • Locked
I am praying for my friend ### who was my co-worker for many years. I retired and she has been left alone to carry the load. We work in public service (government) and the budget is so tight, I'm not being replaced. ### needs a lot of prayer and positive thoughts to not become overwhelmed and...
Replies
2
Views
135
O
  • Locked
please pray for me that i will get a renew in lord and also god will touch my vision ### ### ###
Replies
2
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom