2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I would deeply appreciate prayer for protection and blessings this day and over my new job and relationships. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
162
S
  • Locked
I need favor in court today. Lord please grant me favor with everyone involved in this custody case. Please intervene in this situation and let everyone involved see the truth and what is best for my daughter!! Thank you Jesus. I love you Jesus. Amen Please help me in prayer for the well-being...
Replies
4
Views
203
R
  • Locked
prayer for me to get another job cuz the other one that I am is temporary I am filling ###'s space who is on ### left so I am seeking for another ### ### from ###
Replies
2
Views
97
  • Locked
Lord I want to thank you for your love and kindness, you have been faithful to me ever since. I want to ask my brothers and sisters in Christ to help me in my prayers. We have this client who is not paying our workers salary for ### months already and all the workers families were already...
Replies
3
Views
99
M
  • Locked
I want to ask that you please pray for me. I am a ### year old girl who just found out I have a benign tumor in my lower jaw. They tried injections on me to shrink the tumor but that didn't seem to work. Now they have to go in for surgery which means reconstructing my jaw. I am very scared and I...
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
for my son ### who is very sick, and needs prayers. Please help him to be able to eat. He has lost ### pounds and is very thin.
Replies
6
Views
125
E
  • Locked
I pray that God will fill all of us with HIS love and may he help us to be grateful for what we have today. In Jesus name amen!
Replies
2
Views
69
  • Locked
Lord thank you for this life that you have given me. Even though many friends got away from me bc i formed a relationship with you Lord. That is what i less care. I love you father. Keep me strong. You know all my petitions father and I leave you in charge. (: Lord help me through so I can get...
Replies
2
Views
96
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors i thank u all for praying for me for my husband to come back and my surgery is also over by the grace of the lord i thank u all people here.. for spending their time in praying for me.. i thank u lord crores & crores of thanks to u my father.
Replies
2
Views
107
  • Locked
Powerful prayers of protection needed from Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###! Please pray with ### that ### is free from evil thoughts, suggestions, dreams, spells, attacks, wishes, prayers, and anything associated with the reading...
Replies
4
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom