I would deeply appreciate prayer for protection and blessings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Faithful Servant
I would deeply appreciate prayer for protection and blessings this day and over my new job and relationships. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The Light of God surrounds me.

The Love of God enfolds me.

The Power of God protects me.

The Presence of God watches over me.

The Mind of God guides me.

The Life of God flows through me.

The Laws of God direct me.

The Power of God abides within me.

The Joy of God uplifts me.

The Strength of God renews me.

The Beauty of God inspires me.

Wherever I am, God is!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
258
Hello, I'm very thankful for the gift and command of prayer and for you praying for me and others. God bless you! Would really appreciate more prayer for the 5 guys I work and myself. There names are ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I'm convinced they are my main mission field right now. I would...
Replies
5
Views
259
Please pray for me. I would deeply appreciate prayers for people skills, especially in communication. Please help me communicate better with my family. Thank you for all your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom