2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### to come to the understanding today, that I love her with everything that's inside me, that she has hurt me, by going to another man. That not just the man, but her as well has hurt me, more than she'll ever know.
Replies
6
Views
121
H
  • Locked
God I need a financial blessing. I have no job, and the bills are mounting up on my dining room table. I've placed resumes at every company possible, but still nothing. I'm saved and I know I'm an heir of Abraham, and I know what God can do, all we have to do is ask, so I'm asking again for a...
Replies
8
Views
276
  • Locked
thank you father for a great day. thank you for the messages you have sent to me through your "Angels". Thank you for today being a good. day. Thank you thank you thank you Amen amen amen.
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
I just want to say thank you Lord for listening to my prayer and answering it. I want to thank all who prayed for my ### and myself. Praise the Lord for He is wonderful!
Replies
3
Views
98
R
  • Locked
My husband and ### have been trying for a child for some time now. We trust that God has a plan for us and we would love to have a child in our lives to bring us so much joy. Please pray for us!
Replies
8
Views
139
  • Locked
please pray that God puts an end to my loneliness, since years I see only two persons everyday and they don't even really talk to me, I wish I could have good friends who can understand my problems I had in the past and I really want to find a boyfriend because I really can't live without a man...
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
Thank you lord, I ask for blessing ###, to forgive & let go of the anger from last nite, I ask for blessing her with a blessed day with strenght & protection from hard to mentallity, I ask for blessing her with having her taxes done right & today, I ask for blessing my love ### with a blessed...
Replies
4
Views
136
H
  • Locked
In December I purchased a phone from an entity of the company my husband works for. This was a gift for our son. Needless to say it didn't work properly and we returned to the store to exchange it a week later. Although it was still under warranty etc, they would not exchange it and told me I...
Replies
7
Views
224
S
  • Locked
Please pray that my bronchitis to go away soon, especially the cough and the tightness in the chest. Along with the anxiety and worriness that goes with it.
Replies
7
Views
151
  • Locked
I would like prayer that my niece, ###, will overcome her self-consciousness and shyness and perform a better job as a result. I need prayer that my sister, ###, will have an humbling experience to make her stop belittling me. I would like prayer that ###'s husband, ###, will have an humbling...
Replies
4
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom